Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

Mein Blog - mein Leben/ My blog - my life

So, i just started creating a blog - wow.
Well this blog is just like my life, there are a lot of interesting things I love, so I will write about a lot of things!
I am a 24 year old girl from a little town in the south of Germany, living a more or less interesting life, but having a lot of dreams and thoughts ´bout everything...

The things I love:
I would say, there are four parts
PART ONE:
fashion & beauty
home decoration and crafting (I also love these magazines, like homes & gardens, beautiful!)
scented candles (e.g. Yankee Candle)
cooking and baking

PART TWO:
Travelling and my interest in other countries and cities
photography, you will see

PART THREE:
Soccer (male & female)
Handball (male)
Winter sports

PART FOUR:
My life
philosophical issues
things to think about
things that bother me

One last thing, I will write this blog in German or English

Enjoy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.