Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

[NOTD]Nude look: Essence nude glam cookies & cream

This is a polish I bought some months ago, and till now, it has never been used.
But this day, I didn't feel like a bright or special color, so I just applied this nude tone.

I think, it reminds me of some coffee with milk, really creamy and yummy.
You can also see some sparkles in the bottle, but when applied on your nails, you won't mention it.

For the photos I am wearing:
1x Essie nourish me
3x Essence cookies & cream
1x Essie Good to go.


I've also worn my favorite summer dress for the first time this year and the polish was a perfect combination:











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.