Freitag, 23. September 2011

[NOTD] OPI - Fall shades Touring America Collection Honk if you love OPI/ Get in the Expresso Lane



OPI - Honk if you love OPI, dark purple perfect for fall

Well I am addicted to nailpolish, especially OPI, they do some great ones.
I can´t help myself, but I love the new darker polishes for fall. So I decided, to start with some in this blog, my first one is the "Honk if you love OPI", it is a dark purple, and after two coats it is much darker than in the bottle, but this is the way I wanted it. For me, there are never enough of these dark coloured polishes, they are almost black, I guess a lot of people would say that, but you can definitely see, that it is a purple tone. 
OPI - Honk if you love OPI, with a little bit more sunshine, and you can see the purple tone

____________________________________________________________________

 
OPI - Get in the Expresso Lane

The next colour I want to show you is "Get in the Expresso Lane". First, as you can see, after two coats the polish is a lot darker on my nails than in the bottle. But I really like it, on my nails, it has definitely the colour tone of a espresso coffee. Love it, today, I wear this polish with brown trousers and a teal coloured shirt, it looks great, and as I said earlier, this dark shades are great for this upcoming fall!

OPI - Get in the Expresso Lane


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.