Samstag, 6. April 2013

A girl's weight-loss-journey #7 - Totally 10%


Hello there!
I hope you all have a wonderful sunny weekend, just like we're having in the middle of Ireland.
Today, I'll have my weekly weight loss update for you

Statistics and key information:
Check out my other weeks here

Number of weeks: 10
Weight loss this week: -5 lbs, ~ 2,2 kg
Weight loss in total: -2st 5½lbs, ~14,9kg

Feeling: I lost 5lbs this week and I ate chocolates around Easter. Of course, I am more than happy! And with that, I also reached my 10% goal, and that means I am 10% lighter than I was 10 weeks ago! And I do that Weight Watchers programme only for this 10 weeks, and I am neither starving nor unhappy and I am feeling so good.
I also reduced my daily allowance this week (I started with 51, ten weeks ago, and now, I am with 46 PP). Actually, this was one of the things, I was afraid of, that I wouldn't cope with the reductions of my daily allowance, but actually, I don't miss the other points, I've used before. 
Especially during the last two weeks, I recognized, that I haven't had cravings for sweets in the afternoon. The last week (with Easter) I found it actually difficult, to use all of my daily points, but without being hungry or something like that.

Favourite food: Pasta & vegetable stir-fry, pasta & carbonara sauce
Favourite treats: Fish&Chips on Good Friday, it was Easter of course chocolates :-)






Goals & plans for the next week: Last week: honestly, I was walking a lot and for a longer time. I went to Galway's Food Festival, and walked the whole day, I also went to town, and walked back from there, what is a bit over an hour. I also walked my usual "small route" in the fastest time ever.
With the spring forward and the lovely sunshine at the moment in Ireland, I am so motivated, to go outside for a walk, it's such a great exercise and I recognized, that my thighs and bum got more toned, what makes me really happy.

Tips and thoughts: 
1. We usually believe, what we're telling ourselves, so maybe it's time to think positve, don't lose the confidence in yourself. YOU CAN DO IT.

Instead of saying 
I can't
I'll never
Nothing will change
I shouldn't 

try
I will lose weight
I am able to do it
I am capable
I can manage it




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.