Sonntag, 21. April 2013

A girl's weight-loss-journey #8 - And life goes on...


Hello there!
I hope you had a great week and a wonderful weekend.
Last week, I was too busy and disappointed with the result, that I just gave it a miss. (For those who want to know the result, I lost 1lb the last week and I did a lot of exercise and behaved really well)




Statistics and key information:
Check out my other weeks here

Number of weeks: 12
Weight loss this week: -5,5 lbs, ~ 2,5 kg
Weight loss in total: -2st  12lbs, ~18kg

Feeling: Yes, I was sad and disappointed after the last week and I was a bit unmotivated for the weeks to come, I thought, I had a really bad week, and I did not expect a good weight loss, and tadah, I lost 5 1/2 lbs. You see, every time, I am having a good feeling, I do not lose that much, and if I am feeling that the week was bad, I lose a huge amount. Crazy. But so, this means, I've almost lost 20kgs in 12 weeks, since January and I am proud and really happy. Hopefully, I will lose two pounds this week, so I would get a silver seven for 3 stone gone. That would be amazing, honestly!

Favourite food: Pasta & Carbonara Sauce, Spanish Omelette, Lentils with potatoes, chorizo, bacon & pepper



 Favourite treats: Fish&Chips, Buns








Goals & plans for the next week: Well, I walked a lot and long distances. I went to town the last Sunday, and to the centre, it's about a 5 km distance, so I walked 10kms in total and it took me about 1hr each way. So I want to walk a longer distance, at least one time a week, to improve my fitness levels. I really enjoy walking, and I do not mind, if there is rain or if it's cold and windy. 
And I want to concentrate on eating less rubbish, hopefully, I will fit in another Filling&Healthy food day.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.