Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

A girl's weight-loss-journey #9 - 3 milestones


Hello from a wet Athlone! (Well we have had fantastic weather the last few days but today it's rainy, and really damp)

So here comes an early post after today's Weight Watchers meeting.



Statistics and key information:
Check out my other weeks here

Number of weeks: 13
Weight loss this week: -3,5 lbs, ~ 1,6 kg
Weight loss in total: -3st  1,5lbs, ~19,7kg

Feeling: Okay-ish. I guess. I mean, what wouldn't you like about the fact, that you've lost 3,5lbs in one week and three stone, almost 20kgs in three months?
My week was more or less alright, all in all.
I didn't think a lot of my weight loss during the week, except on Tuesday. 
I have the problem, that I put myself under pressure. It's not even that I think, "I HAVE to lose weight", it's more, "I have to lose at least three pounds, better 5lbs". 
I know, that this is so wrong, but I can't help myself. I still have a lot weight to lose and I want to do it in a short time...


Favourite food: Steak & chips with lettuce & mushrooms, meatballs with mashed potatoes, roasted beef with vegetables & potatoes, shepherds pie, spanish omelette



 Favourite treats: double chocolate buns, large chocolate macadamia latte (geez, I was kind of shocked, when I pointed it... :-)), chips & chicken nuggets, Cadbury crispello chocolates



Exercise: I went walking in Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue. And I walked to town and back on Saturday, what would be a 10k in total. 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.