Sonntag, 8. April 2012

HAPPY EASTER Pic Spam

First, I want to wish you a HAPPY EASTER! Enjoy some time with friends and family.
I just wanted to show you some inspirational pics, I just made the last days, related to Easter (well actually a lot of food pics, but I hope you enjoy it anyways)!

Enjoy!!


An easter lamb
little warm chocolate cake and raspberry ice

Muffins

hard cooked eggs

egg liqueur parfait with hot raspberries

the present I got from my parents!

and of course, chocolate easter bunnies - yummy


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über liebe Kommentare zu den Posts, über Kritik und Anregungen, nur bitte denkt daran, dass ich keine Kommentare freischalten werde, die nichts mit dem Blogpost zu tun haben! Außerdem schaue ich mir eure Blogs gerne an, wenn ihr sie erwähnt, nur kann ich nicht versprechen, euch zu folgen.